We need your help in a friendly competition, businesses only!
This will be our first annual Hunger Hero Challenge.
Here is how it works:
- The food drive competition will run during the month of May, 2022.
- You collect food or money during May.
- $1.00 equals 1 pound of food.
- Friday, May 27th we pick up the food and money.
- The business with the most pounds wins!
As soon as we can get everything weighed and received, a winner will be declared.
First Place winner will receive a trophy with their name inscribed on it.
The trophy will remain with the winner until a new winner is declared in the next year and it will transfer to the new winner.
This will be a significant trophy (sort of like the Stanley Cup in Hockey).
All businesses competing will receive TV coverage during the event.
The trophy presentation will be a televised event.
The winner will be recognized on our website.
Join the Challenge
Here are a few suggested items:
- Snack foods – shelf stable
- Mac & Cheese
- Vienna sausage
- Applesauce cups
- Ramen Noodles
- Peanut Butter
- Jerky, beef sticks
- Tuna Fish
- Canned Chicken
- Chef Boyardee
- Spaghetti & Meatballs